Little acts of kindness fill this bowl with pompoms.
We asked the children to narrate any good deeds they'd done today.
- They helped small children to work..
- Helped their friends to wind up their materials..
- Cleaned the environment..
- Shared their snacks with younger children.
Few children honestly accepted that they hadn't done any good deeds.
Truly satisfied to see the little hearts filled with kindness and truthfulness. Alhamdhulillah.
May Allah make their hearts pure and pristine forever. 😊😍
- Thahira Mahjabeen, Montessori Directress