Saturday 10 November 2018

Student Entrepreneurs

Proud owner of a decorated basket and reused glass jar.

Sold to me by CMC - the 6th grade "Car Making Company" which is selling craft items to raise capital for their new venture. BTW technical drawings of the car design are also in progress.



Meanwhile, the 6th grade Organic Terrace Garden is minting money wih its produce. This was sold to me for Rs. 42/-!!

All conceived, conceptualised and executed independently by the kids - teachers are only the target customers.

Kids blow me away with their creativity and initiative.  This is payoff for the Al Qamar model of education which lets kids be free from mindless brain numbing work and allows them to actively engage and use their minds to follow their passion .

Empty wallet but full heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Au Revoir

  Au Revoir  The crucible moment came for me when, 16 years ago, I pulled my 7 year old son from school. Once again. Thrice in four years. W...